The Unwavering Commitment IQ Matrix will help you fully commit to any decision you make with greater certainty, discipline and fortitude. The mind map outlines what is required to commit yourself to something; helps you gain clarity about what it is you are committing yourself to; explores how to raise your commitment levels; breaks down several commitment traps to avoid, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Unwavering Commitment IQ Matrix:
- Commitment: Defines the true meaning of commitment and outlines what is required to commit fully to a desired outcome.
- Gaining Clarity: Outlines how to gain clarity about what it is that you would like to commit to. This clarity is important, because if you don’t know what you want or the outcomes you expect to realize, than there will be very little commitment behind your actions.
- Raising Commitment Levels: Shows you how to raise your commitment levels in order to accelerate your results by taking the necessary actions required to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Commitment Traps: Breaks down several traps that may prevent you from committing 100% to your decisions and actions. Avoiding these traps will increase the likelihood of achieving your goals and objectives.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the commitment you need to take the actions required to achieve your goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Unwavering Commitment IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.