The Architect Your Day IQ Matrix explores how to take back control of your day by consciously and intentionally crafting your morning and evening routines. You shape who you are every moment with the choices you make and actions you take. With that said, what you do in the morning significantly impacts your day, and what you do in the evening extends into your next morning. Therefore, the choices you make during these two critical periods influence the outcomes and results you realize throughout the day.
This map walks you through how to craft your perfect day while channeling the best version of yourself. It then summarizes how to intentionally architect your ideal morning and evening routines. The map concludes by outlining how to build contingency plans for when things don’t go as expected. Use this map as a guide to help you craft your day, boost productivity, and accomplish your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Architect Your Day mind map.
CRAFT: Architecting your day begins with a clear vision of the type of day you would like to experience. The first branch of this map takes you through how to craft your ideal day from scratch. Bringing that vision to reality also requires identifying the kind of person you need to become. The questions here will help you explore the best version of YOU that matches the ideal day you would like to experience. This will, subsequently, help you create an ideal picture of who you need to become to make that ideal day a reality.
MORNING ROUTINE: What you do during the morning significantly impacts how you feel and the outcomes you experience throughout the day. How you get your day started influences your energy levels, productivity, and ability to focus. The second branch of this map helps you assess your current morning routine. It then guides you on building your ideal morning routine and making the necessary changes to increase your energy and boost your productivity.
EVENING ROUTINE: What you do during the evening significantly impacts your next morning. In other words, how you end your day influences your energy levels and motivation the very next day. How you end your day, therefore, sets up the following day. The third branch of this map walks you through how to assess your current evening routine, create an ideal routine, and make the necessary changes to guarantee a better and more productive morning.
CREATE: The final branch of this map walks you through how to build contingency plans when things don’t pan out as expected. You might craft the perfect morning and evening routine; however, things will not always go to plan. And for such times, it’s essential to plan for unscripted days to make sure you get the most out of those days and stay on track.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for intentionally and purposefully taking control of your day through crafting your morning and evening routine. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Architect Your Day IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.