The Realize Your Goals IQ Matrix explores what it takes to progressively and intentionally set and accomplish your biggest goals. Realizing one’s goals is easier said than done. Many people have goals, but only a tiny percentage of those people end up achieving them. Why is that? The answer is simple, but the execution isn’t easy.
The fundamental principles that almost guarantee goal achievement come down to (1) Understanding what you want to accomplish, (2) Creating an emotional bond and connection with your goals each day, (3) Consistently working toward your goals in challenging ways, and (4) Creating a level of accountability that’s tied to your progress.
This map takes you through what it truly takes to realize your goals. Of course, this journey won’t be easy, but it will be extremely rewarding if you follow through with the principles outlined within this IQ Matrix.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Realize Your Goals mind map.
CLARIFY GOALS: Without clarity, there is no focus or direction. Without clarity, there is also no motivation. The first branch of this map clarifies what you want, why you want it, and the changes you would like to make to your life. The more reasons you have to do something, the more desire, drive, and motivation you will have to follow through with your intentions.
VISUALIZE GOALS: Along our journey toward our goals, it’s easy to lose focus and direction. This often happens when we lose that emotional connection that fuels our goals. The second branch of this map, takes you through how to stay emotionally engaged and connected to your goals each day. Specifically, it outlines how to do this using the process of visualization. You must, however, ensure that you’re visualizing your goals in the precise way outlined within this branch; otherwise, it just won’t be as effective.
SCHEDULE GOALS: Goals left to just the imagination are nothing more than unfulfilled dreams that have no basis in reality. The only way to realize your goals is to turn your visualizations into practical action. The third branch of this map explores the value of consistency and how to schedule your goals to maximize your progress and output.
ACHIEVE GOALS: The final branch of this map outlines the role of accountability and progress tracking and how that will help you realize your goals. Personal accountability is, of course, crucial. We must get into the habit of holding ourselves accountable. There is, however, another higher level of accountability that this branch explores, which will dramatically improve your chances of realizing your goals.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for progressively and intentionally accomplishing the goals you set for yourself. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Realize Your Goals IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.