The Beat Back Fear IQ Matrix explores how to overcome the fears holding you back from living your best life. When you experience fear, you often respond to something that brings a great deal of uncertainty and instability to your life. It, subsequently, affects how you perceive your circumstances, what you believe you’re capable of, and ultimately the decisions you make. Learning how to beat back that fear will buy your ticket to greater freedom and the opportunity to live your best life.
This map, first, helps you recognize and work through three common fears that typically plague our lives. It then guides you on how to take control of your perspective, how to get very clear on your intentions, and how to work through your fear in a rational and assertive way.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Beat Back Fear mind map.
RECOGNIZE: There are a plethora of fears that typically affect our lives. There are, however, three common fears that often prevent people from taking proactive action toward their goals. The first branch of this map takes you through loss, process, and outcome pain that manifests in our lives as fear. Here, you will discover what these fears are and how to work through them using a series of insightful questions.
GAIN PERSPECTIVE: Now that you have a deeper understanding of the three common fears that plague our lives, it’s time to make a mental shift in perspective. The second branch of this map outlines how to gain the necessary perspective you need to move past your fears. Here, you will find a series of questions and guidelines that will help you transform how you view your fear and the perceived struggles preventing you from moving forward.
ASSESS: Clarity is required to work through any fear you may experience. The third branch of this map walks you through various questions that will help you outline your purpose, intentions, and anything that’s currently hindering your progress. Specifically, you will need to get very clear about what you will do, learn and ask for to help move your life forward.
COMMIT: The final step of this process involves making several important commitments. To successfully work through any fear requires a combination of mental work and action. First, you need to stop blaming your fear on your lack of progress. Next, you need to build positive scenarios and challenges into your plan. And finally, you must commit to attacking your fear as aggressively as a bull attacks a red cape. Only then will you stand a chance of beating back your fears for good.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for working through debilitating fears keeping you from achieving your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Beat Back Fear IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.