A Cure for Procrastination IQ Matrix explores simple yet practical things you can do that will help you overcome habitual patterns of procrastination. The ideas presented within this mind map will help you explore reasons why you’re procrastinating; prepare an empowering morning routine along with focus questions; schedule your day more effectively to avoid procrastination traps, and establish optimal work routines and consequences to help you avoid the pitfalls of procrastination.
Some of these ideas are relatively simple and straightforward on the surface. It’s, however, not one single idea that will cure procrastination. It’s rather the implementation of all ideas and concepts that will help you work more purposefully and proactively throughout the day.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Cure for Procrastination mind map:
IDENTIFY: To cure procrastination, you first need to identify why you’re procrastinating in the first place. This first branch walks you through an exploration of the reasons why you’re procrastinating and the inevitable payoffs of taking proactive action.
PREPARE: To cure procrastination, you need to establish an optimal mindset. And the best time to do this is first thing in the morning. This second branch takes you through an effective morning routine and a set of questions you should be asking yourself every morning before starting your day.
SCHEDULE: To cure procrastination, you need to build structure into your day. This third branch introduces the idea of splitting your day into Work Time and Procrastination Time. Yes, this branch encourages you to make time throughout the day to procrastinate in the best way possible. There is, however, a reason for this madness as it removes the friction that exists between work and play.
ESTABLISH: To cure procrastination, you need to establish very specific work routines that are built upon habits, rewards, and consequences. This final branch unlocks the keys to overcoming procrastination. It effectively brings all the other ideas presented within the map full circle and gives you the key insights you need to cure procrastination for good.
This map provides a roadmap for overcoming procrastination. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think about this topic.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Cure for Procrastination IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.