The Bouncing Back From Defeat IQ Matrix explores how to bounce back physically and emotionally after a period of struggle. When facing adversity, one of two things will typically happen. You will either wilt under the pressure and succumb to your predicament. Or you will immediately bounce back from the depths of despair and build the momentum you need to accomplish your goals. The direction you choose, is, of course, completely in your hands.
This mind map breaks down the requirements for bouncing back from a defeat. It specifically encourages you to make some simple changes in the way you think about your circumstances. The map then presents you with a set of important reminders that shift how you perceive adversity and the difficulties that life throws your way. It also explores a three-step process to bounce back stronger after a defeat. And concludes by presenting you with additional guidelines for strengthening your “bounce-back” muscle when faced with adversity. Working through this map will help you face life’s difficulties and problems without getting discouraged.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Bouncing Back from Defeat mind map.
- The Requirements for Bouncing Back: The first branch of this map breaks down what is required to build your “bounce-back” muscle. These are all simple approaches that will help you make the most of adversity. They present you with numerous ideas for embracing your circumstances and for making the most of the predicament you face.
- Important Reminders: The second branch of this map presents you with several important reminders that will shift how you think about adversity and the difficulties that life throws your way. No longer will you be a victim of your circumstances. You will instead find ways to work through your problems in helpful and proactive ways.
- The Bounce Back Process: The third branch of this map explores a three-step bounce-back process. Use this process of steps any time you face difficulties. It will effectively help shift how you think about your circumstances, while also providing you with the insights you need to steer your life in a more optimal direction. The steps include taking personal responsibility for your circumstances, taking control of the problem, and taking immediate and decisive action to resolve matters. Here you are also presented with numerous questions that will help you explore these steps in further detail.
- Additional Guidelines: The final branch of this map provides you with additional guidelines, suggestions, and tips that will help you build and strengthen your “bounce-back” muscle when facing adversity.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming adversity, periods of struggle, and setbacks. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively strengthen your “bounce-back” muscle. Then from that moment on, you will face life’s obstacles with a renewed sense of optimism and energy. No longer will you be discouraged by adversity, but rather encouraged and excited to take on your next challenge.
When you purchase the Bouncing Back From Defeat IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.