The Conquering Procrastination iQuote Matrix provides you with unique insights, thoughts, and perspectives to help shift how you think about the debilitating habit of procrastination. We all procrastinate from time-to-time. Some of us, of course, more than others. Procrastination is one of those silent and slow killers. It moves at a very slow pace and there is no pain. But sure enough, it is progressively eating away at our dreams. And before we know it, we’ve wasted our life away. Overcoming procrastination, of course, is not easy. It will take work and a little inspiration. Use this map as a source of inspiration to help you work through periods of procrastination. Furthermore, use it as a catalyst to spring you into action in the pursuit of your goals.
As you work your way through the Conquering Procrastination iQuote Matrix you will come across thought-provoking words, quotes, and questions that will shift how you think and how you approach the events, problems, and circumstances of your life.
Here are 5 of the 13 unforgettable quotations pulled directly from this iQuote Matrix:
Waiting is a trap. There will always be reason to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don’t count.
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.
If you wait until all the lights are green before you leave home, you’ll never get started on your trip to the top.
Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.
This mind map is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Firstly, the Quotations are designed to help you gain a different perspective and understanding of the topic.
- Secondly, the Power Words and Phrases are designed to encourage you to shift your attitude and approach.
- Thirdly, Key Questions are designed to help you think more clearly, critically, and objectively about your circumstances.
As you review this map, your perspective of reality will begin to change. And with this shift, will come new insights and opportunities to make better choices that will help you live to the best of your ability.
When you purchase the Conquering Procrastination iQuote Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.