The Overcoming Procrastination IQ Matrix and accompanying 40 page eBook explores how to move from procrastination and stagnation into a more optimal and empowered state that inspires motivation. Do you persistently struggle with procrastination? Is procrastination robbing you of the opportunity to achieve your goals? Do you regularly succumb to a myriad of excuses, habits, thoughts, and fears that are slowly but surely stealing your life and time away?
If this sounds like you, then all is not lost. You must, however, commit to overcoming these cycles of procrastination. And this map can show you how using a proven five-step process for beating procrastination. Working through this map will help you develop the necessary mindset, behaviors, and rituals to overcome procrastination and achieve your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Procrastination mind map.
- Reasons for Procrastination: The first branch of this map explores various reasons and triggers that cause us to indulge in the habit of procrastination. Some of these reasons are obvious and easily identifiable, while other reasons are more subtle and deeply ingrained in our psyche.
- How to Overcome Procrastination: The second branch of this map walks you through a six-step process you can use to overcome the debilitating habit of procrastination. The steps of this process include (1) acknowledging procrastination, (2) identifying procrastination and motivation triggers, (3) setting desired outcomes, (4) gaining leverage, (5) preparing an action plan, and (6) acting with purpose imperfectly. You may need to move through this process of steps several times to gain maximum value and clarity.
- Take Action: The final two branches of this map provide you with a wide array of things you can do that will help you overcome procrastination. The map explores motivation strategies, qualities you should cultivate, actions you can take, and the habits you must avoid indulging in.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming bouts of procrastination. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize, and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary mindset, behaviors, and rituals that will empower you to overcome the debilitating habit of procrastination.
When you purchase the Overcoming Procrastination IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.