The Consistency in Action IQ Matrix explores how taking consistent action over an extended period is more valuable than short bursts of a massive undertaking. Success in any field of endeavor comes down to dedicating yourself to the development of critical habits that will help you attain desired objectives. These habits are, of course, built upon the consistent actions you take and the activities you partake in over an extended period. By developing the right habits, you create consistency. And with consistency, you produce your desired results. If there was a secret to success (to generating more luck), then this might very well be it.
This mind map explores what it means to consistently apply yourself to something. It shows you how to develop a habit of consistency. It then breaks down how to take consistent action towards a desired goal. And it concludes by providing you with ideas on how to stay consistent over time.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Consistency in Action mind map.
- It’s All About Consistency: The first branch of this map explores what it means to be consistent. And being consistent seems straightforward on the surface. However, what isn’t straightforward is maintaining consistency over the long-term. And this is precisely what many people struggle with. They don’t quite understand that consistency isn’t about perfection or quick results. It’s rather about making incremental progress over time.
- What Consistency Demands: Within the second branch of this map we explore what it takes to develop the habit of consistency. It, for instance, takes thorough planning and forward-thinking to prepare your routine and schedule ahead of time. Only in this way will you make room for the actions and activities you need to take to achieve your desired goal. Consistency also requires an understanding of how to make the best use of the present moment. This is about understanding how small consistent actions create a snowball effect over time.
- Taking Consistent Action: The third branch explores what taking consistent action truly means. Here you will find several questions that will help you develop a plan for attaining your desired goals. And, as with any plan, you will likely face numerous obstacles along your journey that will interfere with your consistent intentions. It, therefore, won’t be easy to stay consistent over the long haul. You will experience discomfort and other challenges that this branch addresses.
- Staying Consistent Over Long-term: Within the final branch of this map, we look at what it means to stay consistent over the long-term. This essentially comes down to focusing on the execution of key actions over time. This isn’t going to be an easy process. But if you stick with it you will reap future rewards for staying consistent. It will make all the difference in the end.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for developing more consistency and improving productivity. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life and you will progressively develop the necessary habits that will help you maintain consistency. And with sustained consistency and effort, you will finally achieve your desired goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Consistency in Action IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.