The Heal Grief IQ Matrix explores how to get through the grief that results from a loss of some kind. The loss doesn’t necessarily need to come in the form of grieving over a loved one’s death. It could be the loss of a relationship, a friendship, a job, or a loss that’s due to financial hardship. It could even be the loss of one’s health or the loss of a cherished goal or dream. Any form of loss can result in grief. This mind map walks you through how to heal your feeling of grief to help you find the strength and willpower you need to move forward with your life. The map specifically breaks down four key steps to go through when experiencing grief. These four steps explore both cognitive and behavioral methods you can use to overcome your sense of loss and set your sites on a hopeful future.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Heal Grief IQ Matrix:
RECOGNIZE: Grief comes in many forms. In fact, any time we experience a loss of some kind, we go through a period of grief. The first branch of this mind map walks you through how to recognize grief in its various forms.
EVALUATE: Having acknowledged your grief, it’s now time to evaluate how you will move forward. The second branch of this mind map presents you with various questions that challenge you to think about how you will navigate through this difficult time. You will undoubtedly find that there will be lessons to learn and reasons to keep going.
FOCUS: Now that you are more open to the possibilities, it’s time to focus on expressing your feeling of grief in various ways. The third branch of this mind map explores helpful methods for expressing grief through various creative pursuits. It also highlights the importance of cultivating acceptance, optimism, gratitude, and hope. All of which you will need to heal feelings of grief.
SEEK OUT: The final branch of this mind map paves the way forward. Here you are challenged to seek out new experiences, opportunities, learnings, people, joys, and ways to contribute. All of which will help you heal and move on with your life.
This map provides a roadmap for healing grief. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think and feel when faced with a loss of some kind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Heal Grief IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.