The How to Meditate IQ Matrix explores the value of meditation and how you can incorporate it into your daily routine. These days the act of meditating comes in many different forms. There is guided meditation, mantra meditation, mindfulness meditation, and transcendental meditation, to name just a few. However, no matter what form of meditation you choose to practice, the benefits are very much the same across the board. This map helps showcase these benefits while also providing you with a four-step outline to help you get started with your daily meditation practice.
Here is a summary of the How to Meditate IQ Matrix:
- Meditation: The first branch of this map explores what meditation is all about as well as the tremendous value that it can bring into your life. The benefits of meditation range from the physical to the emotional to the mental and spiritual. But only through consistent daily practice over an extended period of time can we start to realize the tremendous value of meditation.
- Types of Meditation: The second branch of this map explores six types of meditation. These meditation practices include guided meditation, mantra meditation, mindfulness meditation and transcendental meditation. Qigong, Tai Chi and Yoga have also been included here. These are not traditional forms of meditation, but they’re a form of meditation nevertheless that incorporate mindfulness and elegant body movements and postures.
- Meditation Process: The final two branches of this map explore a four-step process to help you get started with meditation. The first step is a preparatory stage where you prepare yourself for the practice of meditation. The second step is all about getting comfortable. The third step involves the act of meditating, and the final step provides guidelines on how to continue your meditation practice over the long-run.
Progressively working through this map and integrating these principles into your daily meditation practice will allow you to begin experiencing the value that meditation can bring to your life. Now of course, meditation is a skill that takes time to master. However, with discipline, patience and consistent application you will progressively notice small changes in your body and mind that will make a world of difference in the long-run.
When you purchase the How to Meditate IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.