The Dealing with Humiliation IQ Matrix explores how to handle being humiliated. The mind map specifically breaks down a seven-step process you can use to help protect yourself against humiliation. Working through the map will help you to better understand how to handle humiliation in more optimal ways. It’s important to note here that humiliation is not the same as feeling ashamed. The map provides a good distinction between the two, but in general feeling ashamed is a private experience, while feeling humiliated is a public experience.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Dealing with Humiliation IQ Matrix:
- Humiliation: The first branch of this map explores what humiliation means, the consequences of being humiliated, and provides a distinction between what it means to feel ashamed and humiliated.
- Dealing with Humiliation: The second and third branch of this map breaks down a seven-step process you can use to help you learn from and overcome your feelings of humiliation.
- Protection from Humiliation: The final branch of this map pinpoints how to inoculate yourself from possible future humiliating experiences.
As you progressively work through this map you will gain deep insights and understandings into how to effectively handle yourself when facing a humiliating experience. Working through the seven-step process will help you to work through your emotions and insecurities far more effectively.
When you purchase the Dealing with Humiliation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.