The Dealing with Humiliation IQ Matrix explores how to handle being humiliated. The mind map specifically breaks down a seven-step process you can use to help protect yourself against humiliation. Working through the map will help you to better understand how to handle humiliation in more optimal ways. It’s important to note here that humiliation is not the same as feeling ashamed. The map provides a good distinction between the two, but in general feeling ashamed is a private experience, while feeling humiliated is a public experience.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Dealing with Humiliation mind map.
- Humiliation: The first branch of this map explores what humiliation means, the consequences of being humiliated, and provides a distinction between what it means to feel ashamed and humiliated.
- Dealing with Humiliation: The second and third branches of this map break down a seven-step process you can use to help you learn from and overcome your feelings of humiliation. These steps include embracing what happened, taking responsibility, taking time for self-reflection, letting things go, shifting your perspective, learning from experience, and refocusing your energy on your passions and goals.
- Protection from Humiliation: The final branch of this map pinpoints how to inoculate yourself from possible future humiliating experiences.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for dealing with humiliation. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
As you progressively work through this map you will gain deep insights and understandings into how to effectively handle yourself when facing a humiliating experience. Working through the seven-step process will help you to work through your emotions and insecurities far more effectively.
When you purchase the Dealing with Humiliation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.