The Influencing People IQ Matrix explores how to subtly influence the most important people in your life to become better versions of themselves. This type of influence requires that we do four things: Teach, Challenge, Lead, and Activate.
First, we must teach people how to think about themselves, their lives, and circumstances in more optimal ways. Secondly, we must challenge them to improve each day. Thirdly, we must empower them through strong leadership. And finally, we must understand how to activate key psychological drives that will help motivate and push them forward.
When you successfully teach, challenge, lead, and activate you gain a subtle influence over the people in your life. Especially valuable for parents raising kids, for teachers guiding students, for coaches training players, or for anyone who wants to be a more influential figure in other people’s lives.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Influencing People mind map.
TEACH: People who influence our lives influence us through teaching. They teach us how to make better decisions, how to handle problems, and how to think about our lives and circumstances in helpful and self-supporting ways. The first branch of this mind map breaks down how you can use teaching to help you influence other people.
CHALLENGE: People who influence our lives are influential because they consistently challenge us to become better versions of ourselves. The second branch of this mind map walks you through how challenging people can help you to become a more influential force in their lives.
LEAD: People who influence our lives are influential because of their strong and empowering leadership qualities. They not only lead by example but also inspire others to support and follow their vision of a compelling future. The third branch of this mind map explores how to empower and influence people through leadership, guidance, and direction.
ACTIVATE: People who influence our lives are influential because they successfully activate compelling desires within us that drive us to take proactive action. The final branch of this mind map takes you through the 7 Human Desires and how to use them to become more influential in people’s lives.
This map provides a roadmap for influencing people. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you interact with and influence others.
A mind map does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you are trying to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information, thereby, rewiring itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s the perfect tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
It’s important to note that influence, of course, isn’t about power or force. It’s rather about inspiration, empowerment, motivation, and desire. All these factors in combination will help you to become a person of influence.
When you purchase the Influencing People IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Strategic Implementation Guide that breaks down the IQ Matrix in further detail and presents you with daily tactical questions.
- A Daily Accountability Checklist that helps you turn ideas outlined in the IQ Matrix into practical action.
- A Digital Set of Accountability Slides that you can reference throughout the day to stay focused on what’s important.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.