The Personality Types 9-12 IQ Matrix breaks down 4 of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator. The purpose of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality inventory is to make the theory of psychological types, described by Carl Jung, understandable and useful in people’s lives. Carl Jung speculated that there are four principal psychological functions by which humans experience the world: Sensation, Intuition, Feeling, and Thinking. Jung stipulated that each of these four functions is dominant for a person most of the time. The essence of the theory is that we all have specific preferences in the way we construe our experiences. As a result, these preferences underlie our interests, needs, values, skills, and motivation, which effectively places us in one of the 16 personality types.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Personality Types 9-12 mind map.
- Personality Types: Each of the four branches of this IQ Matrix explores different personality types as identified by the Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator. The personality types broken down within this map include. The personality types broken down within this map include The Provider (ESFJ), The Performer (ESFP), The Protector (ISFJ), and The Composer (ISFP). For each of the four personality types explored within this map, the IQ Matrix breaks down the qualities, behavior, and interests applicable to each type. Reading through each branch will help you to better recognize whether each specific personality type is a fit for you or the people in your life. As a result, you will be better able to adapt to the various personality types you come across in your daily interactions with others. Moreover, this understanding will help you to more readily and easily influence other people based on their personality type and preferences.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for understanding personality types and influencing people. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Personality Types 9-12 IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.