The Realistic Thinking IQ Matrix explores the fundamental principles and dynamics that build the groundwork for thinking realistically, objectively, and logically about everyday problems and circumstances. To think realistically, you must become aware of the world around you. Only in this way will you gain an accurate view of the world and your place in it. With that awareness, you will be better able to make more informed decisions based on the available information.
This map walks you through how to develop realistic thinking when facing various issues, problems, or circumstances that require an objective and logical approach. Developing the ability to think realistically will help you set achievable goals and take responsibility for your actions and the consequences that come with them.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Realistic Thinking mind map.
ADVANTAGES: Realistic thinking can be a powerful tool in helping you navigate through life. It can help you set achievable goals and maintain a positive outlook. Moreover, it can help you stay focused on your personal objectives while considering the limitations of your resources and abilities. This helps ensure that goals and achievable and within reach. The first branch of this map breaks down these benefits and other advantages of adopting a realistic approach to thinking.
HOW TO: Your first objective when adopting the habit of thinking realistically is to gather the necessary information you will need to make an informed decision. You must, however, be aware of your personal biases and how they influence how you think and process information. The second branch of the map walks you through these first two steps that build the foundations for thinking realistically about your life, problems, and circumstances.
HOW TO: To think realistically, it’s important to process your problems and issues using an objective lens. To think objectively, you must analyze the situation without any preconceived biases. Only in this way will you make an informed decision about the best course of action moving forward. While thinking objectively, it’s also important to consider more than one perspective. Considering multiple perspectives will help you see things more objectively.
HOW TO: The final branch of this map walks you through how to outline the goal you want to accomplish while laying down a game plan for achieving that goal. This requires identifying obstacles, risks, and setbacks you will likely face. As you move through the execution stage of your plan, you must be open to new information, adapt and make changes where needed.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for thinking realistically, objectively, and logically about everyday problems and circumstances. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Realistic Thinking IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A 29 Page eBook that summarizes this map and gives you practical ideas on how to implement these ideas into your life.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.