The Say Yes More Often IQ Matrix explores how saying YES more often can provide you with the exposure you need to unlock new experiences, perspectives, and opportunities. All of which can dramatically enhance the quality of your life. However, for this to happen you need to stop resisting change. It’s just easy to say NO. But, what’s easy is not always better. When you say NO, there is often no progress, no forward movement, and no lasting change. On the other hand, when you say YES, the world becomes full of possibilities, which can dramatically alter the course of your life.
This mind map breaks down all the things you should be saying YES to. It outlines the underlying reasons why you tend to say NO to certain requests. It walks you through the excuses that people tend to use to avoid saying YES. It provides you with a list of questions you should be asking yourself to ensure you are saying YES to the right things. And the map concludes with a few words of caution about saying YES to dangerous and reckless acts that could lead to trouble.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Say Yes More Often mind map.
- Saying Yes: Stop saying NO and begin saying “YES more often to the little things, to the big things, to the scary things, and those once in a lifetime opportunity. The first branch of this map breaks down all those things you should be saying YES to throughout the day. These are, after all, the things that could dramatically change your life for the better.
- Gain Perspective: To get into the habit of saying YES more often, you probably need a little shift in perspective. This branch explores what saying NO really means. Saying NO might keep you safe, comfortable, and secure. But is that the way life should be lived? This, of course, isn’t about being reckless. It is rather about opening yourself up to a whole new world of experiences and opportunities that can take your life in an exciting new direction.
- Stop Immediately: Have you ever thought about the nonsense excuses you tend to make that prevent you from saying YES more often? This branch looks at those irrational excuses that we all tend to make that often pull us away from opportunities and experiences that could dramatically alter the course of our lives.
- Make a Decision: It’s time to decide. However, don’t just rush into saying YES. Your decision must make sense, and it must consider certain factors. This branch of the map provides you with a specific list of questions you should be asking yourself that will ensure you say YES to the things that will enrich your life.
- Words of Caution: You shouldn’t be saying YES to absolutely everything. That’s dangerous, reckless, and can lead you down the wrong path. You must say YES to some things and give a definite NO to other things. And it all comes down to one important question that’s revealed within the final branch of this map.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for living a life of no regrets by getting into the habit of saying YES more often. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin saying YES more often to things that scare you, to unexpected encounters, to random coincidences, and to surprising opportunities that will enrich your life in unexpected ways.
When you purchase the Say Yes More Often IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.