The Self-Sabotage Patterns IQ Matrix and accompanying 20 page eBook explore how we tend to sabotage our progress as we work toward our goals. Have you ever wanted something so badly… for so long… trying so damn hard… but time and again, you ended up failing miserably? Have you ever set goals that you just didn’t or couldn’t reach? Have you ever wondered why you kept repeating the same patterns of behavior that got you the same pitiful results?
At one point or another, all of us go through these repeated cycles of behavior. In fact, many of us go through our standard self-sabotage cycles like clockwork each day. As a result, we rarely live up to our full potential in any one area. Life, however, doesn’t have to be this way, but you need to take charge. Working through this map will help you take control of the self-limiting patterns of the behavior, holding you back from living your best life.
This mind map specifically outlines the primary reasons why we tend to sabotage ourselves. It delves into the different types of self-sabotage patterns we tend to indulge in. These self-sabotage forces include fears, habits, limiting beliefs, a poor attitude, and unresourceful emotions. The map also explores a four-step process for overcoming self-sabotage patterns and provides additional suggestions for overcoming self-sabotage.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Self-Sabotage Patterns mind map.
- What is Self-Sabotage?: The first branch of this map outlines what it means to self-sabotage. Moreover, it describes the primary reasons why we tend to sabotage ourselves while working on our goals.
- Types of Self-Sabotage: The second branch of this map explores various types of self-sabotage patterns that we tend to indulge. These patterns include fears, habits, limiting beliefs, poor attitudes, and unresourceful emotions.
- Eliminating Self-Sabotage Process: The third branch of this map walks you through a four-step process you can use to overcome your self-sabotaging patterns of behavior. The steps of this process include (1) identifying your self-sabotaging behavior and associating limiting beliefs, (2) recreating your self-sabotage pattern, (3) identifying a healthy replacement behavior, and (4) practicing the new behavior until a habit is formed. Progressively working through these steps will help you eliminate any self-sabotaging behavior that is holding you back from living up to your full potential.
- How to Eliminate Self-Sabotage: The final branch of this map provides you with several practical guidelines to help you overcome the limiting patterns of behavior that are holding you back from achieving your goals.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming self-sabotaging patterns of behavior that are holding you back from living your best life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life and routine, and you will progressively begin taking control of the self-limiting patterns of behavior that are holding you back from achieving your goals.
When you purchase the Self-Sabotage Patterns IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.