The Spiritual Consciousness IQ Matrix explores the interconnection between the mind, body, and spirit, and how you can use this connection to attract anything you want into your life. These three parts work together to shape who you are — outside and inside. In other words, you are who you are today, and you have what you have in your life through a unified effort of these three parts. The good news is that if you don’t like who you have become or don’t appreciate how your life has turned out, then you have the power to change things.
However, for lasting change to take place, these changes need to be made on all three levels of consciousness. When all three parts work together toward a similar goal, that’s when life becomes effortless, and almost anything becomes possible. And if you would like to understand how this process works, then this map can provide you with those answers.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Spiritual Consciousness mind map.
- The Three Interconnected Parts: The first branch of this map walks you through the critical functions and characteristics of the body, mind, and spirit. As you go through this branch, you will grasp a deeper understanding of the nature of each part and the role it plays in our lives.
- Spiritual Karma: The second branch of this map outlines how spiritual karma is created and how it attracts events and circumstances into your lives.
- Spiritual Energy: The third branch of this map delves into the powerful impact of our emotions and the consequences and the effect that indulging in our emotions can have on our lives. Each emotion you experience has an emotional signature. It registers on a vibrational energy scale. The higher up on this scale, the higher its frequency. And as its frequency rises, so does your ability to attract the things you want in your life. On the other hand, the lower its frequency, the more likely you are to attract the things you don’t want in your life. This is a very simplistic way of viewing the frequency scale. You can, however, read a detailed breakdown within the accompanying summary.
- Spiritual Body Levels: The final branch of this map breaks down the seven bodies of spiritual consciousness. The first four are bodies of the soul, while the next three are bodies of the spirit. These bodies include (1) The Etheric Body, (2) The Emotional Body, (3) The Mental Body, (4) The Astral Body, (5) The Etheric Template Body, (6) The Celestial Body, and (7) The Causal Body.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for raising your spiritual consciousness and manifesting your desires into your life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize them and allow them to become a part of your spiritual journey, and you will progressively begin to attract your deepest desires into your life.
When you purchase the Spiritual Consciousness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.