The Six Pillars of Work-Life Balance IQ Matrix explores six areas of work-life balance that lead to more fulfillment across all aspects of our lives. Achieving work-life balance isn’t difficult, it does, however, require some thought, planning, and preparation. This map can help you do just that. It provides you with a roadmap for assessing the impact that your thoughts, beliefs, choices, behavior, and actions are having on your life. This is a great starting point as it helps you figure out what needs to be addressed.
The map also outlines how to effectively manage your emotions. When you are better able to manage your emotions, it makes achieving work-life balance far easier. And the map, of course, highlights the six areas of work-life balance that we should all be striving for. Moreover, it takes you through an action plan for achieving balance in each area. Working through this map will help you find more fulfillment in every aspect of your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Six Pillars of Work-Life Balance mind map.
- Foundational Self-Analysis: The foundations of work-life balance lies in our understanding of the impact that our thoughts, beliefs, choices, behavior, and actions have on our lives. The first branch of this map explores how each of these areas impacts your ability to achieve a work-life balance.
- Emotional Self-Analysis: Work-life balance is impossible to achieve if we are unable to manage our emotions effectively. The second branch of this map explores how to monitor and manage your feelings. It offers you guidelines for learning from your emotional experiences and how to address individual emotional experiences adequately. It also provides you with numerous self-reflection questions to help you better manage and redirect your emotions throughout the day.
- Achieving Personal Balance: The third branch of this map introduces the six pillars of balance. These pillars include work, leisure, family, self-improvement, relationships, and children. Work-life balance is achieved when each one of these areas is managed adequately. Here you are presented with numerous self-reflection questions to help you make changes in each area. Successfully making these changes will help you accomplish your ultimate goal of achieving a work-life balance.
- Plan of Action: In the end, work-life balance can only be achieved when we have a clear path to follow. The final branch of this map outlines the questions we should be asking and the areas we must focus on to lockdown a work-life balance routine.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for achieving a work-life balance in six critical areas of your life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your personal and professional life, and you will find that achieving work-life balance is quite straight-forward. All that’s required is developing the ability to monitor and manage your psychology more effectively.
When you purchase the Six Pillars of Work-Life Balance IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.