The Anger Management IQ Matrix will help you to manage the emotion of anger far more effectively. The mind map presents you with effective strategies, techniques and tips that will enable you to take control of your anger and direct it in more positive and productive ways. The mind map explores different types of anger; breaks down the anger management process, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Anger Management IQ Matrix:
- What is Anger Really?: Introduces the emotion of anger, its causes, consequences and the early warning signals that you must look out for that naturally lead to the experience of anger in your life.
- Anger Types: Delves into and identifies the six people oriented and the six self-oriented types of anger that all of us could experience at some point in our lives.
- Anger Management: Breaks down an effective process for anger management and uncovers how the power of recognition could effectively transform the impact that anger has over our lives.
- Overcoming Your Anger: Presents simple yet effective tips, suggestions and questions you can ask yourself that will help you to reframe your anger and manage the impact that it has on your life far more effectively.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your habits and daily routine, and you will progressively learn to avoid, control, release, redirect and reframe the meaning of your anger far more efficiently throughout your day.
When you purchase the Anger Management IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.