The Brain Power IQ Matrix provides a definitive guide to the human brain and the power of our thoughts to change our habits, circumstances and the conditions of our lives. The mind map delves into the makeup of the human brain; identifies the impact of the inner mind; defines what thoughts are and the impact they have on our lives; explores neurons and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Brain Power IQ Matrix:
- The Conscious Brain: Delves into the make-up and role that the conscious brain has on our behaviors and emotional tendencies.
- The Inner Mind: Identifies the role and impact of the inner mind and how it is conditioned over a lifetime.
- Thought Power: Defines what thoughts are, and breaks down the impact that your thoughts have on your body, cells and behaviors.
- Neurons: Delves into the world of neurons, and identifies how they shape every decision we make and action we take on a daily basis.
Stick with these principles, memorize and become consciously aware of the impact that your thoughts are having on your life, and you will progressively take charge of the extraordinary power of your mind to transform your life forever.
When you purchase Brain Power IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.