The How to Mind Map IQ Matrix breaks down the fundamental principles of mind mapping. Working through this map will help you to better understand the value of creating mind maps and the rules that govern mind map creation. You will also discover creative ways that mind maps can be used to help improve your productivity and improve your thinking ability.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the How to Mind Map IQ Matrix:
- Defining Mind Mapping: Provides a clear definition of what mind mapping is all about.
- Benefits of Mind Mapping: Breaks down the fundamental benefits of mind mapping as they pertain to different areas of our lives.
- Uses of Mind Mapping: Uncovers a plethora of ways that mind mapping can be put to use at work, during school and throughout life.
- Drawing a Mind Map: Presents a quick overview of how to draw a mind map.
- Rules of Mind Mapping: Outlines the indispensable rules of mind mapping and their process of application.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your productivity regime, and you will progressively save time and boost your productivity with through the transformational power of mind mapping.
When you purchase the How to Mind Map IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.