The Six Thinking Hats IQ Matrix will help you to think more effectively, critically and creatively about life’s problems and circumstances using the six thinking hats process originally created by Edward de Bono. Each branch of this mind map explores one of the six thinking hats that approaches the problem under question from a slightly different angle and perspective.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Six Thinking Hats IQ Matrix. Each branch summarizes the role, objective and questions you should ask yourself while wearing one of the six thinking hats. Here is a list of the six different hats you will be working through:
- Managerial Blue Hat
- Neutral White Hat
- Intuitive Red Hat
- Pessimistic Black Hat
- Optimistic Yellow Hat
- Creative Green Hat
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily thinking regime, and you will progressively overcome complex problems in your life using Edward De Bono’s six thinking hats process for problem solving.
When you purchase the Six Thinking Hats IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.