The Act with Confidence IQ Matrix explores what it takes to live with more confidence each day. When we act with confidence, a world of opportunities opens up for us. No longer are we held back by our self-imposed limitations and beliefs. We are instead free to make the most of every situation and live our best life to the best of our abilities. This mind map focuses on four key areas that form the bedrock of self-confidence. Working through each area will significantly enhance your level of confidence in any situation. The four areas of self-confidence include developing competence, taking control, making connections, and staying congruent. Working through each of these four areas will help you to act with more confidence in every aspect of your life. It will transform not only your relationship with others but also the relationship you have with yourself.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Act with Confidence IQ Matrix:
DEVELOP COMPETENCE: The first branch of the map highlights the first component of self-confidence. When we develop the necessary competence in a specific area of our lives, this naturally makes us feel more confident and capable. Competence is intrinsically connected with confidence. The more confident you feel the more competent you become, and vice versa.
GRASP CONTROL: The second branch of this map explores how a sense of self-control can help to boost your level of self-confidence in any situation. Specifically, it breaks down how to gain more control over mind and body, over your routine and various aspects of your life. The more control you feel you have the greater level of self-confidence you will exude.
MAKE CONNECTIONS: The third branch of this map highlights how forming deeper bonds and connections with people can help boost your level of self-confidence. When you support people and genuinely show them that you care, they will likewise be there for you in times of need. Having people you can depend upon will naturally build your level of self-confidence.
STAY CONGRUENT: The final branch of this map walks you through the importance of staying congruent. Congruence means being consistent in thought, feeling, and action. People who don’t have a great deal of self-confidence often lack congruence. They feel one way, but end up acting another way. To build your self-confidence you must work on being more congruent in every situation.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for acting with confidence in any situation. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will help you generate the self-confidence you need to handle any situation life throws your way.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Act with Confidence IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.