The Basketball Offensive Skills IQ Matrix will help you learn the fundamentals of how to play the offensive game of basketball step-by-step. It’s an ideal tool for coaches who are coaching junior basketball players. Also great for young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of this Basketball Offensive Skills IQ Matrix to help you master some primary offensive fundamentals:
- Triple Threat Position: A breakdown of the body position and mechanics of the Triple Threat stance.
- Beating Defensive Pressure: How to use your offensive knowledge to easily breakthrough defensive pressure.
- Attacking the Basket: Having broken down the defensive pressure, now it’s time to learn how to attack the basket.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively improve your basketball offense over time to help you gain an edge on the basketball court.
Learn more at Better Basketball.
When you purchase the Basketball Offensive Skills IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.