The Creative Genius Mindset IQ Matrix explores the qualities, beliefs, self-talk, and behaviors that will help you develop your creative capacity. To be creative, is to have the ability to think freely, openly, without limitations or constraints about problems and challenges confronting our reality. When we’re thinking creatively, we tend to see opportunities and possibilities that we would typically filter out of our experience of reality. Creativity allows us to think outside of the box, around the box, and through the box in an imaginative and free-flowing manner.
Becoming more creative isn’t so much about techniques, strategies, or tools. It’s more about the mindset that we’re able to cultivate and bring to every problem that life throws our way. With the right mindset, thinking creatively becomes a breeze. Working through this mind map will help provide you with insights into what it takes to develop your capacity to think creatively.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Creative Genius Mindset mind map.
- Essential Qualities: The first branch of this map presents you with a set of primary qualities that all creative geniuses cultivate. To improve our capacity to think more creatively, we need to work on nurturing each of these qualities actively every day.
- Indispensable Beliefs: The second branch of this map breaks down the belief systems of a creative mind. Here you will discover the critical beliefs that will help improve your capacity to think creatively about your life and circumstances.
- Strategic Self-Talk: The third branch of this map explores the self-talk of a creative mind. This, primarily, comes down to the thoughts we have, the words we speak, and the questions we persistently ask ourselves. Take control of these aspects of your mind, and you will progressively improve your ability to think creatively.
- Creative Actions: Creativity is often stimulated through action. This is why the final branch of this map explores the action steps you can take to boost your capacity to think creatively.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for thinking more creatively about your life, problems, and circumstances. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the habits and mindset required to think more creatively about your life, problems, and circumstances.
When you purchase the Creative Genius Mindset IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.