The Helper (Enneagram Personality Type 2) IQ Matrix explores the second of nine Enneagram Personality Types as described within The Wisdom of the Enneagram, written by Don Richard Riso. Each of the nine personality types are represented by the points of a geometric figure called an enneagram. This enneagram shows how different types of personalities are interconnected in various ways. This particular map breaks down different aspects of The Helper Personality type. Working through this map will help you to better understand what this personality type is like and how to recognize it within yourself and within those around you.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Helper Personality mind map.
- The Helper Personality: The map examines the fears and motivations of a Helper personality type, along with how they were as a child. It lists typical strengths and struggles that The Helper experiences over a lifetime. It breaks down three levels of a Helper’s These levels explore what The Helper is like and how they interact with the world around them at a healthy level, at a baseline (average) level, as well as an unhealthy level. The map also provides suggestions on how to get along with a Helper personality in social situations and offers some transformational guidelines for the growth and development of the Helper personality.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for understanding the Helper’s personality. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
As you work through this map, you will progressively gain deeper insights and understandings into The Helper personality type. Using this knowledge, you will better understand yourself as well as other people. You can then use these insights to either transform your own life or as a tool to positively influence and impact the behavior of those around you.
For more information about Enneagram Personality Types, please visit The Enneagram Institute.
When you purchase The Helper IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.