The Inspire a Movement IQ Matrix explores how to get people behind a worthy cause that leads to progressive change and transformation. This can, of course, relate to social injustice or be an extension of your product, service or idea. At the heart of every movement is a passionate individual who has an inspiring vision for solving a problem or building a better world. This grand vision is your roadmap for the future. This is the vision you will use to inspire your movement. Your vision must, however, provide a path for solving a persistent problem that moves people to action.
This map takes you through how to identify this problem, how to build your vision around the problem, and how to recruit people to your cause. Moreover, it takes you through how to rally people behind your cause using seven motivation triggers that inspire action.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Inspire a Movement mind map.
CLARIFY YOUR VISION: The initial step toward inspiring a movement begins with a vision. Specifically, a grand vision that solves a persistent and universal problem that drives people to action. The first branch of this map takes you through a series of questions that will help you clarify your vision and build a roadmap for your movement. You can, of course, use these steps and questions to create a movement that’s based on social injustice or as an extension of your product, service, or idea.
RECRUIT PEOPLE: Having clarified your vision, it’s now time to recruit people who will support your vision. The second branch of this map takes you through several questions that will help you build a common vision that people can relate to and get behind. Furthermore, you are given a persuasive approach you can use to rally people behind your grand vision for the future.
TRIGGER MOTIVATORS: The final two branches of this map take you through seven motivation triggers that will rally people behind your vision. These motivators are built upon fundamental values that people consistently strive for that drive their behavior. Your vision and messaging must align with these values to successfully create a movement. These motivation triggers include (1) Connection (2) Truth (3) Fairness (4) Freedom (5) Unity (6) Respect and (7) Responsibility. You need to decide which of these values to amplify to get your movement off the ground. The better you are at doing this, the more momentum your movement will generate over time.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for persuasively rallying people behind a worthy cause that inspires positive change and transformation. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Inspire a Movement IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.