The Seven Intelligences IQ Matrix explores how to utilize the seven intelligences of accelerated learning to improve your grades. Do you ever wonder what separates the most successful and intelligent students from everyone else? Are they merely more intelligent? Do they approach their studies differently? It’s actually a combination of the two, but not in the way you might imagine.
The successful students might not be the most intelligent. They do, however, work and study intelligently. Specifically, they focus on using their body and mind in optimal ways that help them get the best out of their abilities. In other words, they use study methods that make learning more engaging, fun, and relevant. These students understand how to tap into the full capacity of their brain, which makes them appear intelligent in other people’s eyes. The good news is that this is something that we can also learn to do.
Working through this map will help you understand how to tap into your seven intelligences of accelerated learning. You will subsequently develop the competence and confidence you need to excel in any subject area.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Seven Intelligences mind map.
- The Seven Intelligences Include:
- Mathematical or Logical Intelligence
- Verbal or Linguistic Intelligence
- Visual or Spatial Intelligence
- Physical or Bodily Intelligence
- Interpersonal or Social Intelligence
- Intrapersonal or Mindset Intelligence
- Instrumental or Musical Intelligence.
- Guidelines: Each branch of this mind map takes you through numerous guidelines to help you make the most of each one of your seven intelligences. It’s, of course, perfectly normal to preference one intelligence over another. It is, in fact, recommended that you work on your strengths and develop the intelligences that you feel align with your learning preferences. It is, however, recommended that you also explore the other intelligences over time. Only in this way will you develop your full capacity to accelerate your learning ability.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for accelerating your ability to learn, remember, and recall the information you are studying. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily study regime, and you will develop meticulous accelerated learning habits that will keep you at the head of your class.
When you purchase the Seven Intelligences IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.