The Narcissistic Personality IQ Matrix explores various facets of a narcissist’s personality. The map breaks down what it means to live with a narcissistic personality and examines how to effectively deal with the narcissists in your life. The map also breaks down a four step process that a narcissist can use to instigate positive change.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Narcissistic Personality IQ Matrix:
- What is a Narcissist?: The first branch of this mind map explores what it means to have a narcissistic personality and how that influences a person’s behavior and their interactions with others.
- Narcissistic Behavior and Tendencies: The second branch of this mind map delves into the mindset, behaviors and tendencies of a narcissist to help you better identify the narcissist personalities in your life.
- Dealing with a Narcissist: The third branch examines how to effectively deal with narcissist’s day-to-day. This is specifically of value for those in a relationship with a narcissist.
- Making Changes: The final branch of this map breaks down a four step process a narcissist can use to make changes. Narcissists typically find it difficult to change, and may not even admit that change is necessary, however this branch will at the very least provide a path for change that friends and family can use when staging an intervention.
As you progressively work through this map you will gather an in-depth understanding of what it means to live with a narcissistic personality. Using this knowledge will help you to effectively deal with the narcissists in your life.
When you purchase the Narcissistic Personality IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.