The Heal Hurt IQ Matrix explores how to proactively work through feelings of hurt in an optimal way. Any time we are invested emotionally in something or in someone, and any time we come into a situation with certain expectations – there will always be a chance of getting hurt. In some respects, getting hurt is an unavoidable part of life. It, however, doesn’t need to be a period of suffering and anguish. Anyone can work through hurt feelings in a proactive and rational way. And this map will show you precisely how to do this step-by-step. It will help guide and challenge you to think objectively about your circumstances. Moreover, it will provide you with key perspectives and the answers you need to help you move forward with optimism and confidence.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Heal Hurt IQ Matrix:
RECOGNIZE: Your very first objective is to immediately recognize those painful moments of hurt. The first branch of this map walks you through how to identify those moments and what to do immediately after you get hurt. It effectively comes down to settling your emotions and taking a bit of time for introspection.
EVALUATE: Having settled your emotions, you can now think more rationally and objectively about the situation. This second branch challenges you to evaluate the other person’s state of mind and intentions. The questions here will help you to rationalize why this person did what they did and what that all means.
ASSESS: Here it’s time to dig a little deeper into how you’re thinking and processing your feelings. Specifically, this third branch presents you with a series of questions that will help you to assess your expectations, feelings, and limiting beliefs that might be clouding your judgment. Moreover, this branch challenges you to think rationally about your circumstances that led to feelings of hurt.
CHOOSE: The final branch of this map presents you with a series of questions and guidelines that will help you resolve your feelings of hurt and move past this situation in a proactive way.
This map provides a roadmap for healing Hurt. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think and feel in various situations.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Heal Hurt IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.