The Productivity Clarifier IQ Matrix explores how to gain the clarity you need to work more productively throughout the day. Many of us spend an ample amount of time focusing on the wrong things. We do things that keep us busy but don’t get us anywhere. These low impact activities make us feel as though we’re making progress, but truthfully, they lead to insignificant outcomes and produce subpar results. This map will help you reprioritize where and how you focus your time to boost your effectiveness and efficiency throughout the day.
The map specifically helps you outline your primary interests, biggest moves, and areas to focus on to improve your outcomes and help you accomplish your goals. Moreover, it takes you through a nine-step process for developing key skills that will jumpstart your productivity and accelerate your results.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Productivity Clarifier mind map.
CLARIFY: Busy work keeps us occupied. However, the results from all that work rarely make a significant difference to the outcomes we truly desire to achieve. The first branch of this map helps you avoid busywork by outlining your primary field of interest, passions, goals, and the major moves you need to make to accomplish those goals. And that’s precisely where your focus needs to be.
IDENTIFY: Productivity is about focusing on the right things. These things are the big impact activities that significantly move things forward. The second branch of this map goes through the importance of establishing relevance, creating differentiation, and increasing meaningful contribution. These three areas will help direct your focus and attention on critical activities that will significantly impact the goals you desire to achieve.
SKILL FOCUS: The final two branches of this map break down a nine-step process for developing key skills that will jumpstart your productivity and accelerate your results. Developing critical skills will help you work more effectively and efficiently throughout the day. When you’re skilled in the right ways, it’s easier to become prolific in key areas that move your life and goals forward. When you skill-up, you naturally develop a higher level of competence that drives your results forward and helps you accomplish things faster and easier than before. The steps of the Skill Focus process involve (1) identifying the skills to develop, (2) setting key targets for skill development, (3) investing emotionally in each skill, (4) visualizing your successes and struggles, (5) challenging yourself to perform the skill at your best, (6) measuring your progress, (7) competing against others, (8) targeting excellence, and (9) teaching what you are learning. This process has been adapted from the work of Brendon Burchard, who calls it Progressive Mastery.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for gaining the clarity you need to work more productively throughout the day. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Productivity Clarifier IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.