The Sustainable Motivation IQ Matrix explores what it takes to generate and maintain the high levels of motivation required to accomplish your goals. Losing motivation is natural. It happens to everyone. High achievers, however, understand how to generate motivation when they need it. They recognize that motivation is like a muscle that needs to be consistently worked on. The more it’s exercised, the stronger it gets and, therefore, the easier it is to build the momentum needed to accomplish a desired goal.
This map breaks down why we tend to lose our motivation, how to reawaken your motivation, how to generate motivation through ambition and action, and how to sustain your motivation over the long-term. The map will help you build a plan for generating the motivation you need to accomplish your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Sustainable Motivation mind map.
LOSS OF MOTIVATION: Losing motivation is a natural part of life. It happens to us all. The first branch of this map takes you through various reasons why we tend to lose our motivation and drive to pursue our goals and how that tends to impact our lives on a multitude of levels.
REAWAKEN MOTIVATION: Motivation is something you naturally have. It’s already inside you. You just need to understand how to reawaken your motivation from its dormant state. The second branch of this map outlines what to do and what to stop doing to unleash the motivation you need to pursue your goals.
GENERATE MOTIVATION: Having reawakened your motivation, it’s now time to intentionally begin generating an ample amount of motivation needed for goal achievement. The third branch of this map explores the things you need to commit to doing that will help fuel your ambition and build the momentum you need to accomplish your desired outcomes.
SUSTAIN MOTIVATION: The final branch of this map walks you through how to maintain high levels of motivation over the long-run. Specifically, the branch breaks down how to utilize your mornings to build the motivation you need that will help you stay focused, productive, and on target throughout the day.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for generating and sustaining the motivation you need to accomplish your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Sustainable Motivation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.