The Coping with Grief IQ Matrix outlines how to handle difficult moments of loss in your life. The mind map explores what grief really means and how it can impact our lives on many different levels. The map also provides various insights about grief that can hopefully help shift how we experience it in our lives. In addition to this the map also breaks down the five step grief coping process, and provides suggestions for moving forward.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Coping with Grief IQ Matrix:
- What is Grief?: Explores what grief really means and how it can impact your life on a number of levels. This branch also highlights the seven stages of grief. These are the stages that many people pass through when they lose a loved one.
- Understanding Grief: In order to cope with grief far more effectively, it’s important to understand several key insights. This branch will hopefully help to shift your perspective about grief. The greater understanding you have about the grief process, the more capable you will be moving forward.
- Grief Coping Process: This branch breaks down the five step grief coping process. Follow these steps as outlined within this map to better help you manage your grief during this difficult moment of your life.
- Suggestions Moving Forward: The final branch of this map provides you with a variety of ideas and suggestions you can bring into your life to help you cope with grief more effectively over the long haul.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop effective coping skills that will allow you to work through periods of grief in far more productive and positive ways.
When you purchase the Coping with Grief IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.