The Having No Regrets IQ Matrix will help you to live a more vibrant and exciting life filled with passion and promise — a life of no regrets. The mind map explores the value of regrets; breaks down a four step process to help you overcome your regrets; presents you with tips and suggestions to avoid experiencing regret; shows you how to begin living an inspired life, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Having No Regrets IQ Matrix:
- Regrets 101: Defines what a regret is, discusses its true purpose that’s designed to help you, and identifies the consequences that may result if you hold onto your regrets.
- Process for Overcoming Regrets: Breaks down a four step process you can use to help you overcome the regrets that may be preventing you from moving forward in your life.
- Tips for Overcoming Regrets: Presents you with several tips and suggestions that you can start applying immediately to your life in order to avoid experiencing regret.
- Living an Inspired Life: Presents you with many ideas on how to begin living an inspired life of no regrets and incredible possibilities.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin making better choices and decisions about your life and circumstances — ensuring that you no longer live a life of regrets, but rather an inspired life full of promise and possibilities.
When you purchase the Having No Regrets IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.