The Law of Cause-Effect states that all of our thoughts and actions create specific effects that are measurable and predictable — allowing us to take conscious control of our lives. The mind map discusses the premise the life isn’t ruled by accidents or chance encounters; presents the idea that we have always had free choice, and lists several questions to help you take charge of your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Law of Cause and Effect IQ Matrix:
- Immutable Law: Describes the Law of Cause and Effect and how it relates to our everyday thoughts, behaviors and actions.
- No Accidents: Discusses the premise that life is not ruled by accidents, chance encounters or luck. It is rather a result of thought manifestations.
- Free Choice: Presents the idea that we have always had free choice to choose what we think, say and do. As a result we can unlearn what we have learned and create a better life for ourselves.
- Analysis: Lists several transformation analysis questions that will help you to take charge of your thoughts, decisions and actions.
Use the law of cause and effect to your advantage, and you will progressively release a magnetic force that attracts what others call luck or chance encounters into your life.
When you purchase the Law of Cause and Effect IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.