The Life Coaching Approach 2 IQ Matrix will guide you through the process of life coaching by providing a breakdown of how to identify what a client wants, the barriers to client change, and how to effectively utilize clarifying questions, assumptions and coaching frameworks. It’s easy to overlook some of these areas during a coaching session, however they are all of paramount importance and will go a long way toward helping you become an exceptional life coach.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Coaching Approach 2 IQ Matrix:
- What Clients Want: Breaks down the tangible and intangible ‘wants’ that a client desires to have in their life, and the obstacles that prevent these wants from becoming reality.
- Barriers to Client Change: Delves into the reasons why clients resist making changes to their lives, and presents strategies for overcoming these barriers.
- Clarifying Questions: Presents a set of clarifying questions that enable the life coach to get a clearer and deeper understanding about their client’s concerns.
- Coaching Framework and Assumptions: Identifies the indispensable life coaching framework and assumptions that a life coach uses to guide them throughout their coaching sessions.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize and allow them to help you improve your approach as a life coach, and you will progressively develop effective coaching habits that will help you to provide the support and feedback your client’s need to live a happy and fulfilling life.
When you purchase the Life Coaching Approach 2 IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.