The Overcoming Disappointment IQ Matrix will help you to overcome the feelings of disappointment. The mind map breaks down the significance of disappointment and its consequences; unlocks the five step process that will help you overcome your disappointments, and presents you with effective strategies to help shift your perspective and overcome feelings of disappointment.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Disappointment IQ Matrix:
- I’m Disappointed: Breaks down the significance of disappointment, identifies the consequences of this emotion, and unlocks the hidden message that disappointment brings forth into our lives.
- Process for Overcoming Disappointment: Unlocks the five stage process that will help you shift your perspective and overcome disappointment.
- Strategies: Presents effective strategies to help you overcome the feeling of disappointment.
- More Strategies: Brings to light several more strategies for overcoming disappointment and shifting your perspective about what it really means to be disappointed.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your daily habits and actions, and you will progressively develop the traits, mindset and behaviors that will enable you to transform your perspective and take effective control of the seemingly unfortunate circumstances of your life.
When you purchase the Overcoming Disappointment IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.