The Working Smarter IQ Matrix will help you to get out of the habit of just being busy, and instead build the habit of working on the most important things that will help you accomplish your goals and objectives. This mind map has been designed to help you re-prioritize how you think and how you work on a day-to-day basis. So much time is wasted just being busy. Being busy doesn’t mean you’re making progress. You make progress when you begin making better choices and decisions that will help you to work on the right things, at the right time, for the right amount of time, and for the right reasons. That is the only way you will accelerate your results.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Working Smarter IQ Matrix:
- Just Being Busy: Looks at what it means to be genuinely busy as well as what it means to be falsely busy. There is a distinct difference between the two. However, unfortunately for many of us, we often get caught up thinking that we’re genuinely busy, when we’re actually just indulging in poor working habits. Use the guidelines presented here as a checklist to help you determine whether or not you’re genuinely busy.
- Prioritizing Your Activities: Explores what it means to prioritize your tasks and activities in a way that will help you align them with your most important goals and values. You will discover the difference between what’s important, necessary and unnecessary, and you will be presented with a set of self-analysis questions that will help you to focus-in on your highest priority activities.
- Making Better Choices: Working smarter means making better choices day-to-day that will help you focus on critical tasks and activities that will allow you to work in the most effective and efficient way. This branch presents you with a five step process you can use that will help you make better choices and therefore boost your daily output and results.
- Guidelines for Working Smarter: Presents you with several guidelines and suggestions that will help you to work less and get more done by choosing to work smarter rather than harder.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary mindset that will allow you to make better choices and decisions to help you boost your levels of productivity. And as your productivity increases, your results will also improve and you will begin creating the momentum you need to achieve your goals and objectives in quick succession.
When you purchase the Working Smarter IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.