The Coaching at Work IQ Matrix and accompanying 20 page eBook provides an outline of how to get the most from your staff using workplace life coaching practices. Every year life coaching continues to grow in the corporate sector. Executives and managers are discovering that a small investment in coaching their staff can significantly boost productivity, improve motivation, accelerate performance, and increase the company’s bottom line. Coaching certainly won’t help solve all your company’s challenges. It will, however, go a long way towards raising performance standards across the organization. This mind map breaks down a six-step process you can use to develop the understanding needed to successfully coach within a workplace environment.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Coaching at Work mind map.
- Workplace Coaching: The first branch of this map explores what workplace coaching is and how it can help support the growth and development of the organization. Coaching, essentially, creates the conditions for setting higher standards of excellence across the organization. It allows you to get the very best from every employee in the roles they play.
- The Workplace Coach: Effective coaching requires a very specific approach and a very skilled coach. This second branch breaks down what it means to be a workplace coach. A workplace coach must, for instance, have certain traits and qualities that help them get the best out of people. They must understand how to read people’s psychological tendencies. And they must know how to use feedback and direction appropriately.
- The Coaching Process: The final two branches of this map explore the six-step coaching process. This process can help guide staff members from a problem to an effective solution that meets organizational goals. The six steps of this process include: (#1) Identifying performance goals. (#2) Analyzing a coachee’s current reality, strengths, and performance. (#3) Exploring potential options and obstacles. (#4) A commitment to taking action. (#5) The implementation of an action plan. (#6) Reviewing progress made toward desired outcomes. Use these steps as a foundation for coaching at work.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for getting the best out of people through workplace coaching. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize, and incorporate them into your organization’s culture and practices, and you will very quickly find that an investment in coaching will pay back ten-fold. It will not only increase productivity but also result in higher standards of performance across the organization.
When you purchase the Coaching at Work IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.