The Coaching at Work IQ Matrix provides you with an outline of how to get the most from your staff through effective workplace life coaching practices. Every year life coaching continues to grow in the corporate sector. Executives and managers are finding that a small investment in coaching their staff can significantly boost productivity, improve motivation, accelerate performance, and increase the company’s bottom line. Coaching certainly won’t help solve all your company’s challenges, however, it will go a long way toward raising performance standards across the organization. Use this mind map and accompanying 20 page eBook to help you develop the skills you need to succeed and thrive as a workplace life coach.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Coaching at Work IQ Matrix:
- Workplace Coaching: The first branch of the map explores what workplace coaching is and how it can help support the growth and development of the organization. Coaching, essentially, creates the conditions for setting higher standards of excellence across the organization. It allows you to get the very best from every employee in the role they play.
- The Workplace Coach: Effective coaching requires a very specific approach and a very skilled coach. This second branch breaks down what it means to be a workplace coach. For instance, a workplace coach must have certain traits and qualities. They must understand how to read people’s psychological tendencies. And they must know how to use feedback and direction appropriately.
- The Coaching Process: The final two branches of this map explore the six-step coaching process. This process can help guide staff members from a problem to an effective solution that meets organizational goals. The six steps of this process include: (#1) Identifying performance goals. (#2) Analyzing a coachee’s current reality, strengths, and performance. (#3) Exploring potential options and obstacles. (#4) A commitment to taking action. (#5) The implementation of an action plan. (#6) Reviewing progress made toward desired outcomes.
Stick with these principles, memorize, and incorporate them into your organization’s culture and practices, and you will very quickly find that an investment in coaching will pay back ten-fold with increased productivity and higher standards of performance across the organization.
When you purchase the Coaching at Work IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.