The Current Reality Evaluation IQ Matrix explores how to effectively help your coaching clients overcome their problems and concerns during a life coaching session. The mind map walks you through the process of evaluating your client’s present reality, their habitual behavior patterns, learning preferences, and their success strategy.
Your first objective will be to analyze your client’s current behavior patterns. These patterns of behavior will help you identify areas of self-sabotage or areas for improvement The map then walks you through how to gain a deeper understanding of your client’s success strategy. Understanding your client’s success strategy and learning preferences will help you guide them down an optimal path towards resolving their problems and achieving their goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Current Reality Evaluation mind map.
- Analysis of Behavior Patterns: The first branch of this map presents numerous thought-provoking questions that will help you break down a client’s psychological behavior patterns. The idea is to decipher how a client’s current behavior is either helping or hindering their progress. These questions explore a client’s desires, obstacles, decisions, and their motivation to make a change.
- Analysis of Learning Preferences: The second branch of this map helps pave the way to help your client learn from their experience. Here you are tasked to identify a client’s preferred learning style. This branch, specifically, breaks down four learning styles, including The Activist, The Reflector, The Pragmatist, and The Theorist. Unlocking a client’s preferred learning style will help you better guide them through the coaching process.
- Learning Optimization: The third branch of this map breaks down several effective learning optimization techniques that will assist your client in getting the most out of their behaviors, decisions, and actions. One of the keys here is to take your client through the four stages of learning that include the (1) unconscious incompetence stage, (2) conscious incompetence stage, (3) conscious competence stage, and (4) unconscious competence stage. The better you are able to provide an adequate learning platform for your client, the more open they will be to making changes in their life.
- Determining Strategy for Success: The final branch of this map identifies the successful psychological patterns that your clients use to help them realize their desired outcomes. Here your objective is to determine what works for your client, then use those strategies to help them resolve problems and achieve their goals in the present circumstances. This involves taking them through a four-step process that is outlined within the map.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for evaluating your coaching client’s current reality. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize, and incorporate them into your life coaching practice, and you will progressively develop a better understanding of how to effectively evaluate a client’s reality during your life coaching session.
When you purchase the Current Reality Evaluation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.