The Current Reality Identification IQ Matrix explores how to work with your coaching client to overcome their problems and concerns. Specifically, the map helps you identify the obstacles standing between your client and their desired goals. It breaks down how to assess your client’s tendencies towards failure. It walks you through how to identify the GAP between your client’s current reality and their desired outcomes. Your first objective, as you work through this map, will be to ask your client a series of questions that will help you pinpoint where they are struggling to make progress as they work toward their goals. After which, the map delves into your client’s failure strategy and the GAP assessment process.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Current Reality Identification IQ Matrix:
- Analyze Obstacles: Pieces together a set of critical questions that enable a life coach to break down the obstacles that are impeding their client’s progress.
- Analyze Strategy for Failure: Identifies the client’s psychological strategy for failure and the impact that this has on their life.
- Analysis of the GAP: Analyzes the psychological and behavioral GAP between the client’s past, present and desired future.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize and allow them to help you gain a better understanding of yourself and your client’s mental and physical patterns, and you will progressively unlock the keys to their psychological habitual tendencies.
When you purchase the Current Reality Identification IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.