The Current Reality Identification IQ Matrix will help you to identify a client’s obstacles, their tendencies towards failure, and the GAP between their current reality and desired outcomes. Your first objective will be to ask a series of questions that will unlock the obstacles that are impeding your client’s progress. After which you will delve into their failure strategy and GAP analysis process.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Current Reality Identification IQ Matrix:
- Analyze Obstacles: Pieces together a set of critical questions that enable a life coach to break down the obstacles that are impeding their client’s progress.
- Analyze Strategy for Failure: Identifies the client’s psychological strategy for failure and the impact that this has on their life.
- Analysis of the GAP: Analyzes the psychological and behavioral GAP between the client’s past, present and desired future.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize and allow them to help you gain a better understanding of yourself and your client’s mental and physical patterns, and you will progressively unlock the keys to their psychological habitual tendencies.
When you purchase the Current Reality Identification IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.