The Discover Your Values IQ Matrix explores how to uncover the personal values that hold the most meaning and significance in your life. Once you’re clear about your personal values, they will help guide every decision you make—directing you to higher levels of satisfaction and fulfillment in every aspect of your life. It’s, however, important to recognize that the things we say we value most do not always align with the choices we make and the behaviors we indulge. There is, therefore, inconsistency between our words and actions that creates disharmony and life dissatisfaction.
This map takes you through a process to progressively help you uncover the values that bring the most meaning to your life. Start living these values consistently each day, and you will open the door to deeper levels of happiness and fulfillment that otherwise may not have been possible.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Discover Your Values mind map.
VALUES: Before you purchase your ticket for the journey of Value Discovery, it’s vital first to understand what values are and how they are expressed. The first branch of this map defines what values are, how they help us, and how to recognize them in our lives. Working through this branch will provide you with a plethora of insights that will help you better understand how you’re expressing your values through your decisions and the behaviors you indulge each day.
EXPLORE: Now that you are familiar with how values tend to impact your life, it’s time to get a grasp of what you currently value. The second branch of this map presents you with a series of questions to help you identify the core values you are currently expressing. You express these values through the way you choose to spend your time, through what you choose to pay attention to, and through the behaviors, you consistently indulge. Answering these questions will provide you with the insights you need to create positive changes built around your most meaningful and essential values.
VALUE DISCOVERY: The last two branches of this map take you through a process of Value Discovery. Here, you’re presented with a series of questions built around topics designed to tap into your core values. This process should by no means be rushed. Discovering your actual values takes time and will require a great deal of careful thought. The work you put into this will, however, be worth the effort as living your true values will significantly improve your level of happiness and fulfillment.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for living your best life through the discovery of your personal values. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Discover Your Values IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.