The Find Your Ikigai IQ Matrix explores how to find your purpose and calling so that you can do and get paid for what you love. Ikigai philosophy promotes finding joy, meaning, and purpose in everyday life. It is based on the idea that everyone has something unique to offer the world, and it encourages individuals to pursue their passions and discover a sense of purpose. This approach to life emphasizes balance, harmony, and the prioritization of joy, meaning, and purpose. This map guides you on finding your own Ikigai by exploring four key areas: passions, vocation, mission, and profession.
Here is a quick breakdown of each Find Your Ikigai mind map branch.
PASSION: The first element of Ikigai involves exploring things that bring you joy, satisfaction, and purpose in life. It is about asking yourself what makes you come alive and what activities energize you. It’s about discovering what brings you happiness and what activities give you a sense of accomplishment. It’s about embracing the things that make you unique and finding ways to use those passions and talents to impact the world.
VOCATION: The second element of Ikigai involves the exploration of your vocation. This means exploring viable career paths and determining what kind of work will bring you the most satisfaction and purpose. It’s about finding ways to use your unique strengths to positively impact the world. Moreover, it’s about recognizing your skills, strengths, talents, the areas in which you excel, and the work that will bring you the greatest joy and fulfillment.
MISSION: The third element of Ikigai involves the exploration of your mission. This involves understanding what you want to accomplish in life and the legacy you want to leave behind. Moreover, it’s about recognizing what impact you want to have on the world and the unique contributions you can make to the people around you. It’s ultimately about finding ways to use your passions, skills, and talents to serve the needs and impact others.
PROFESSION: The fourth element of Ikigai involves the exploration of your profession. This involves exploring the opportunities available to you and determining what kind of job or career path will best support you in achieving your mission. It’s about understanding what type of work will bring you the most joy and fulfillment while finding the best ways to use your unique gifts and talents to make a living and reap financial rewards.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding your purpose and living a more meaningful life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Find Your Ikigai IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.