The Hack Worry IQ Matrix explores how to effectively work through your worries in practical and helpful ways. The mind map breaks down how to recognize moments of worry. It then presents you with several questions you can ask yourself to help you assess the validity of your worries. Once you have identified what is real and what is imagined, your next step is to embrace a more empowering attitude. This involves shifting your perspective by challenging how you are viewing the situation. Then the final step is to turn your worry into a problem and committing to finding a practical solution that will help ease your worries.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Hack Worry IQ Matrix:
RECOGNIZE: Sometimes our worries sneak up on us unexpectedly. They are difficult to recognize, and before we know it, they make us feel powerless and miserable. The first branch of this map breaks down how to recognize your worries along with the limiting thoughts and beliefs that accompany those worries.
ASSESS: Having recognized your worries, it’s now time to assess what’s real and what’s imagined. The second branch of this map takes you through a series of questions that help you assess the validity of your worries and the dire predictions you are making.
EMBRACE: Having thrown some doubt on your worries, it’s now time to embrace a more empowering attitude. This involves shifting your perspective of the situation. This third branch reveals several questions you can ask yourself that will immediately optimize how you perceive the situation you are worried about. This will, subsequently, transform your state of mind, and encourage a more empowering and positive attitude.
BRAINSTORM: The final branch of this mind map challenges you to turn your worries into a problem. Worries leave us feeling helpless. But problems are solvable and can immediately inspire proactive action. Use the questions presented here to turn your worries into a problem.
This map provides a roadmap for hacking worry. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think and feel in various situations.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Hack Worry IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.