The Opportunity Evaluator IQ Matrix explores a decision-making process you can go through that will help you to effectively evaluate projects, opportunities or ventures that you’re taking into consideration. This mind map provides you with an effective decision-making framework you can use throughout the day to help you make optimal decisions as you work towards your goals. The mind map does this by guiding you through four distinct steps and a set of questions that challenge you to think critically and objectively about your circumstances. Using these evaluation questions regularly will give you the insights you need to better understand what opportunities are worth pursuing and which are best left behind.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Opportunity Evaluator IQ Matrix:
EVALUATE OPPORTUNITY: The first branch of this mind map explores key areas for evaluation that you need to take into consideration before making a decision. These areas include time factors, resources, finances, and the level of effort you will need to put into this project or venture. These are all the things you will need to put into this opportunity.
CONSIDER ROI: The second branch of this mind map looks at your Return on Investment, on promises and on the guarantees that you are getting by taking this opportunity. It presents you with numerous questions that will help you to determine whether this is a good investment. Be careful, because if your ROI isn’t high enough, then there will be a lack of commitment and interest on your behalf. And that’s when you’ll be more likely to quit.
ASSESS THE VALUE: The third branch of this mind map breaks down risk factors, opportunity costs and the future value you will potentially get by taking this opportunity. To make an effective decision, it’s always best to consider not only short-term value but the long-term future value of making that decision and the impact it can have on your life.
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS: The final branch of this mind map explores what impact this decision will have on your lifestyle and on your personal growth and development. These are two critical areas that we must consider when making any significant life decisions. Here you are presented with numerous questions that will help you figure out whether pursuing this opportunity will bring enough value to justify its pursuit.
This map provides a roadmap for evaluating opportunities and important decisions. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind that will help you make better decisions throughout the day.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Opportunity Evaluator IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.