The Temperament Blends IQ Matrix explores 12 temperament blends that are based on the work of John T. Cocoris. Each of these 12 temperament blends are built upon four primary temperaments including the Choleric, Sanguine, Phlegmatic, and Melancholy temperament types. A temperament blend is made up of one of the primary temperaments and also includes a secondary temperament that creates the blend. Working through this map will help you to better recognize the various temperament blends in the people you interact with. And with recognition, comes understanding. As a result, you will be in a better position to persuade and influence these people to your way of thinking in a variety of social situations.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Temperament Blends mind map.
- 12 Temperament Blends: Each of the four branches of the Temperament Blends IQ Matrix explores three temperament blends that come in the form of very distinct patterns of behavior. Choleric temperament blends include the Executive, Director, and Strategist patterns. The Sanguine temperament blends include the Negotiator, Relater, and Performer patterns. The Phlegmatic temperament blends include the Inspector, Harmonizer, and Helper patterns. And the Melancholy temperament blends include the Trainer, Diplomat, and Analyst patterns. As you explore this map, you will become very familiar with the tendencies, motivations, and behavior of each temperament blend. You can then use this information to better influence and optimally guide people.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for understanding temperament blends and influencing people. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Familiarizing yourself with each of these 12 temperament blends will help you to better understand other people and their natural tendencies. With this understanding, you will be in a better position to persuade and influence these people to your way of thinking in a variety of social situations.
When you purchase the Temperament Blends IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.