The Persuasive Selling IQ Matrix breaks down a framework for persuasively selling a product, service, or idea. It’s custom-made for anyone working in sales or for those preparing a sales presentation. The map provides you with an overview of the specific steps you need to take to persuade your prospects to buy what you’re selling.
The map covers how to outline your goals and expectations for your sales presentations. It addresses the three elements that go into an effective sales presentation. These elements include energy, enthusiasm, and engagement. It then takes you through setting your claim and value proposition. At this time, you will also need to address your prospects, challenges, and concerns. You can then use that information to establish commonality and share inspiring stories of people who overcame these same struggles.
You must then highlight the value of what your prospect will be receiving while progressively leading them to your CTA. The process seems relatively straightforward; it is, however, compelling, primarily when used in combination with the numerous questions scattered throughout the map.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Persuasive Selling mind map.
SET INTENTIONS: To sell persuasively, you will need to be very intentional with your approach. The first branch of this map helps you outline your desired outcome and the expectations you will set for your sales presentation. Moreover, it provides you with numerous questions that break down the three elements required for persuasive selling. These elements include (1) Engagement, (2) Energy, and (3) Enthusiasm. Address each of these areas, and you will be well on your way toward setting the right tone for your sales presentation.
LAY FOUNDATIONS: It’s time now to lay down several foundations for your sales message and approach. And it all begins with your claim. Here you must outline your claim, value proposition, and your overarching promise. You must then address your prospect’s challenges and concerns by sharing stories and case studies of people who have overcome similar problems and struggles.
HIGHLIGHT VALUE: Having done all the groundwork, it’s time to highlight the value that your prospect will be receiving. Here, in the third branch of this map, you must first establish your credibility. This will help you build a deeper level of trust with your prospect. You must then take your prospect through the features and benefits of what you’re offering. You need to also highlight the time, effort, and money that people are likely to save once they commit. The price point will then seem rather insignificant; it can, however, help to put that into proper perspective. And this branch presents you with numerous questions that can help you to do that.
CLOSE THE DEAL: As you conclude your sales presentation, it’s time now to address any objections that your prospect might have. You should, of course, be addressing these objections throughout your sales presentation. Better yet, inoculate your prospects before these objections ever arise. Then, by the time you reach your Call to Action, there will be no resistance and no questions. Your prospect will be ready to commit and take action.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for persuasively selling a product, service, or idea. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Persuasive Selling IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.