The Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix will help you to dig your way out of a rut that is holding you back from pursuing the goals and objectives that are likely to change your life for the better. If you’ve reached a place of stagnation where nothing seems to be moving forward for you any more, than the Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix will help guide you in the right direction.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix:
- Feeling Stuck?: There are clear and precise reasons why you are feeling stuck in your life right now. Your stagnation results from a number of key factors that are explored within this first branch.
- Getting Unstuck Process: Getting unstuck requires that you work through a four step process that will help you acknowledge your current predicament; to clarify your circumstances; to reevaluate your core values, purpose and social circle; and finally to create a plan of action moving forward. This branch walks you through this four step process and presents you with specific questions you can ask yourself at each stage.
- Things to do Immediately: When you’re feeling stuck, there are certain things you can do immediately that will help you get out of your rut. Focus on taking these simple steps, and getting out of your stuck state will become far easier and more enjoyable.
- Building Momentum: Once you have taken the first few steps to get out of your rut, you must now continue building momentum; creating new habits; and consistently moving forward toward the attainment of your desired objectives. This final branch presents you with several guidelines that will help you to build momentum as you work your way out of your stuck state.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively develop the momentum you need to get you out of your stuck state, thereby freeing you up to begin pursuing your most inspiring goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.