The Living a Simple Life IQ Matrix walks you through a vast array of tips and guidelines that will help you to simplify your life, environment and mind in order to relieve stress, anxiety and the overwhelm you may experience throughout the day. Moving through this mind map will help you to declutter your life and simplify your environment and take back control.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living a Simple Life IQ Matrix:
- Simplicity 101: Defines what simplicity is all about and highlights a number of ways simplicity can improve your life.
- How to Begin: In order to adopt a life of simplicity, you need to understand your current reality and the complexity that you are creating. You must first clarify your vision of simplicity, and then evaluate your priorities, commitments, time and possessions.
- Start to Simplify: Presents you with a number of tips and guidelines that will help you to simplify your schedule, finances, computer, habits and goals.
- Simplicity Tips: Highlights several very effective tips that will allow you to simplify your life in extraordinary ways. These tips are simple and straightforward, but very powerful once applied.
- De-Clutter: Simplicity is not possible if we live with clutter. This branch therefore explores how to declutter your life in order to clear your head and simplify your environment.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the essential habits of simplicity that are required to live a stress-free and peaceful existence.
When you purchase the Living a Simple Life IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.